Friday, October 31, 2008

AFTER THE CROSSROADS

I came across this old post (for easter) from my old blog:
-o-o-o-o-o-
While easter speaks of resurrection, I was coming from the opposite direction. I was whirled up, high and around. Now, I am waiting to come down.. slowly, and hopefully with care. I have journeyed this way for quite long, it has left me dazed. Sometimes disoriented. I don't know what I have become. I have relied on egoism. Casted my energy to competition. Maybe so to survive..
When does a child loses her innocence? The moment she thinks of competition... In this side of my world, things have not moved on to easter.
-o-o-o-o-o-

This was me at the height of the muddle. Now that I have chosen the road to tread, things have turned calm and placid in this side of my world.


On that note, I'm signing off for some few days lang naman. It's halloween time! Fully booked ang scheds for the occassion!



No comments: